Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Parties to this agreement have acquainted themselves with the standard Terms & Conditions of sale & have found them to be acceptable
2. Terms of Payment
a) 14 days credit will be given to established & trade customers at the discretion of Gymkit UK: however, this will be withdrawn if repeated attempts have to be made to chase outstanding monies.
b) Equipment sales - 100%, unless otherwise stated in writing.
c) Repeated attempts to recover payment will result in full payment before or on delivery of further orders at the discretion of Gymkit UK
d) Where a deposit has been paid against equipment, this is a non-refundable payment.
3. All prices quoted are net unless otherwise stated. VAT at the current rate will be charged. All accounts are to be settled within 14 days of invoice date, unless agreed in writing. We reserve the right to charge interest on accounts over 30 days at a rate of 5% per month above Natwest rate.
In the event of litigation being necessary to recover a debt, the customer shall be liable for payment of interest on the contested amount at a rate of 5% per month plus our legal costs, plus administration charge of £50.00.
4. The legal ownership of any goods/services supplied will only pass to the customer when full payment has been received and cleared.
5. All goods remain the property of Gymkit UK until payment has been made in full. Any queries on invoices complaints, must be made in writing within 14 days of receipt.
The courier will wait for 15 minutes for you to confirm that there is no obvious damage caused during transit. Please check the packaging for obvious signs of transit damage and before signing to confirm that the consignment was delivered undamaged. All items go through over 21 separate point checks and all equipment is double checked and signed off for delivery. Please note that the pallet company will leave the pallet with you.
Please make sure that you have enough help to take the machine in to your house as the delivery service only delivers to the nearest accessible point on the ground floor.
7. Delivery time is given as accurately as possible, but not guaranteed, and subject to extension to cover delays by strikes, lockouts, holidays, peak shipping seasons, works breakdowns, delay in transport, shortage of raw materials, Government regulations/requirements for any cause whatsoever (whether or not similar to mentioned above) beyond our control.
8. Failure to give accurate access details may result in additional installation charges and delays. The delivery will be to the nearest accessible point on the ground floor. Due to the size of the vehicles used we must be informed of any restrictions regarding access for the delivering vehicles. This includes steps, steep driveways, narrow lanes, overhanging or low trees, tight bends or any other restrictions that will make it difficult for the vehicle to gain access to the property.
Warranties and Liability
Warranty on our equipment is 90 days and will start from the date of purchase, unless otherwise noted on the invoice. Warranty includes all parts and labour. Broken parts from normal wear and tear are not covered unless Gymkit UK has written an agreement to state otherwise. All parts will be replaced or repaired at the sole discretion of Gymkit UK. The above warranty applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
When a deposit is left against gym equipment, this will last for 6 months and then
we are legally allowed to sell the equipment.
Warranties Outside the UK
Our warranty is only valid for the UK mainland. If equipment is purchased outside of the UK mainland and the equipment is faulty then we will only be able to refund or exchange if the equipment is returned to us at Gymkit UK at the cost of the customer within a reasonable time frame. An email will sent to the customer detailing our terms and conditions asking the customer if they accept these terms before an order is processed and paid for.
Due to atmospheric conditions heart rate monitors and Pulse sensors can be very temperamental, please do not purchase any equipment on the presumption that the heart rate monitor or pulse
sensor will be fully functional.
Belts, decks, Foot Straps, Upholstery, Belt aligning, Periodic Lubrication, Tracking, Tension of striding belts and resistance calibration, Grips and Cables.
The following should be done by the customer:
9. All machines will require routine daily, weekly and monthly checks. Please refer to the manufacturers guidelines for further information.
Warranty becomes invalid if any attempt is made by the customer to tamper/repair a machine whilst under warranty.
Gymkit UK reserves the right to remove equipment for repair off site if on site repairs are not possible.
Where goods have been delivered in accordance with the contract - as stated in the Distance sell act, the customer has 7 days to inform the company if they do not require the equipment. Such notification must be made in writing or in another durable medium such as email. Cancellation of the order by telephone is not an acceptable method. The cost of the delivery back to the company will be the responsibility of customer. It is up to the customer to arrange for the collection of the equipment back to the company. All refunds due under the contract will be made within a maximum of 30 days of receipt of the returned goods. Goods must be received back to the company in the same condition that they were received by the customer, along with original packaging.
10. Warranty and delivery requirements of new and refurbished equipment are as agreed at
the time of quotation. All quotations are valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
Gymkit UK reserves the right not to accept the customer's order.
11. All piece parts supplied in the course of this business are subject to a 90 days warranty
for the part supply only, or as agreed at time of quotation.
12. Access is required to the customer's premises to carry out servicing, engineering works,
maintenance or installation (as agreed). If access is denied or not available, a charge will be
made for time lost/waiting to the customer at our standard labour rates.
13. If part of a consignment is not received or faulty, this shall not be grounds for withholding
payment for the remainder of the invoice on which the goods appear.
14. Interpretation- These terms are construed in accordance with English Law and shall be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.
15. All items are pre-owned unless stated otherwise.
17. Due to the nature of used fitness equipment stocks and changes implemented in specifications during updates and model changes etc, products shown on this Site may differ from the product delivered. Customers are advised to check any specifically required features with www.gymkituk.com at the point of ordering. Images are used as a guide, colour, design etc may vary from what is shown.
18. Website Purchasing Terms and Conditions.
All customers wishing to return goods for any reason must contact us in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods to obtain a return authorization number (no returns will be accepted without this number).
Domestic customers may return new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund providing the goods are in the condition they were delivered in, and in the original packaging - failure to do so will result in a 20% restocking fee.
We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (eg you received an incorrect or defective item), otherwise all shipping and handling fees will be at the buyers cost.
Coupon codes can not be used in conjunction with any other offer, special price or promotion of any kind.
The company reserves the right to cancel any coupon discount, special offer, special price or promotion at any time.
Customers returning refurbished (made ready to order) items will be responsible for all shipping costs and incur a 20% restocking fee.
All business to business returns will incur shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee.