Work your quads, glutes, hamstrings, adductors and abductor muscles from a standing position with the Exigo Rotary Hip. This multi-functional machine offers various exercises and features a counter balanced adjustable arm to support a variety of users. The extended arms offer the user additional stability.
Exercising from a standing position encourages a greater range of movement, so all the muscles of the legs and hips, including important stabilising ones, are worked more intensely.
• Incremental Weights
- All incremental weights are indicated in kg/lbs, while the magnetic weight pin ensures secure selection.
• Solid Steel Weight Stack
- Standard 100kg weight stack with optional 125/150kg upgrade, featuring standard rear shrouding and optional front shrouding.
• Exercise Placard
- Easy to understand exercise placards featuring instructional diagrams, targeted muscle groups and QR code.
• Structural Frame
- All main frames are constructed using 100x50x3 ERW flat sided oval, produced in the UK to BSEN 10305-3:2010 specification offering a lifetime main frame warranty.
• Anti-Slip Footplate
- A wide anti-slip footplate allows safe foot positioning as well as variable placement.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1592 x 1238 x 1496 (mm)
Machine Weight: 115 (kg)
Weight Stack: 100 (kg)