Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Designed to fully activate the triceps and pectorals via optimal workload distribution, the seated dip machine ensures correct exercise movement and can be performed facing inwards or outwards.
Features• Smooth ISO Movements- ISO lateral technology allows users to move both limbs at the same time, or individually.
- Comfort Grip- 38mm rubber ribbed handles provide comfort with caped anodised aluminium ends for protection.
• Seat Assembly- Simple height adjustments ensure correct and effective exercise posturing. Numeric indicators allow easy reference.
- Weight Storage Horns- Optional chrome weight plate storage horns with high impact ends are available to provide convenient storage options.
• Exercise Placard- Easy to understand exercise placards featuring instructional diagrams, targeted muscle groups and QR code.
• Structural Frame- All main frames are constructed using 100x50x3 ERW flat sided oval, produced in the UK to BSEN 10305-3:2010 specification offering a lifetime main frame warranty.
SpecificationsDimensions (L x W x H): 1620 x 1687 x 951 (mm)Machine Weight: 116 kg