EP 560 Sport Teeter Inversion Table
Achieve a better back, better body TM with Teeter Hang Ups®. In just a few minutes a day, you can experience natural relief of back pain and improved joint health:
• Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
• Reduce nerve pressure • Realign weight bearing skeleton • Relax tense muscles
• Improve joint flexibility and range of movement When you want a natural, in-home solution for a healthier back, try inversion – if you value quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups.
• Peace of Mind: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to conform to quality standards for manufacturing. Teeter inversion tables are voluntarily tested to meet the UL Classification 60601-1, a medical-grade standard.
• Product Guarantee: Teeter Hang Ups 5-year Warranty exceeds industry standards, and the 30-day money back guarantee gives you the freedom to experience what Teeter Hang Ups can do for you.
• Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyTM: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
• Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
• No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
• Ankle Comfort DialTM: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
• Unique to the Sport Option: Upgrade your table to the Sport model to increase versatility and intensify your inversion experience.
Gravity Boots: Use your Gravity Boots with the table or take them to the gym; great for inverted sit-ups and squats. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression. Made of light, highly durable DuPontTM HytrelTM material for a comfortable fit.
EZ StretchTM Traction Handles: With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
• Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced to allow controlled lockout in full inversion.
• Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
• Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
• Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
• Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-ratter knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
• Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
• High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple- plated chrome.
• Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm).
• Advanced Secrets to a Better Back: Instructional DVD includes five 10-15 minute exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your inversion table).
• Optional Upgrade Available Vibration Mat with Far Infrared Neck Pillow: 10 vibrating motors and two Far Infrared heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
• U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
SPECS • Height capacity: 4’8” - 6’6" (142 – 198 cm) • Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs) • Assembled dimensions: 48” x 27” x 61” (114 x 71 x 147 cm) • Packageddimensions: 50"x30”x7" (127x70x18cm),plus13”x9”x7” • Packaged weight: 68 lbs (30.9 kgs), plus 12 lbs. (5.5 kgs) • U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.