EP-860™ Inversion Table
Includes Nodes and Bridge
Condition - Used, Boxes damaged maybe be slightly scratched but otherwise in full working order
Teeter’s ComforTrak™ Series Inversion Tables enhance the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Take inversion to the next level with bestrated and most customizable inversion table on the market. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises.
• Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety
standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with
• Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in product evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
• ComforTrak™ Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Features built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression, and an innovative “track” design that accommodates optional accessories; Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge.
• Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
• No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrak Bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine
appearance over years of use.
• Stretch Max Handles: Robust handles with angle guide offer greater user assistance while becoming familiar with inversion and enhanced stretching options for experienced inverters.
•Ergo-Embrace™ Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
• Ankle Comfort Dial™: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
• Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
• Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak-free rotation.
• Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily predetermine your maximum angle of inversion.
• Steel Frame with Inversion Grip: The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips to enhance stretching and decompression. Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
• Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
• High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
• Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
• Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for quickreference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use; DVD Bonus Material – FIVE HEALTHY BACK ROUTINES:
o Series of 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
• Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories (sold separately):
o Acupressure Nodes – “Buttons” in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the ComforTrak™ slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
o Lumbar Bridge – Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion, position the bridge right above the sacrum to provide a point of support that will focus extra traction on the lower back
o EZ-UpTM Gravity Boots - Provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Order the EZ-Up Gravity Boots w/ Bonus Conversion Bar for converting the inversion table
o Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow – 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experienceo EZ-StretchTM Traction Handles – Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation
• Height capacity: 4’8” - 6’6" (142 – 198 cm)
• Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
• Assembled non-use dimensions: 60” x 28.75” x 58.5” (152.4 x 73 x 148.6 cm)
• Assembled in-use dimensions: 84” x 28.75” x 86” (213.4 x 73 x 218.4 cm)
• Packaged dimensions: 48.23" x 30” x 6.5” (122.5 x 76.2 x 16.5 cm)
• Product weight: 68 lbs (30.9 kg)
• Warranty: 5 Years
• U.S. and international patents apply.
Please Note - Free Shipping UK only, please call for shipping pricing for orders outside the UK - 01733 205551