Teeter EP 960 Inversion Table
Achieve a better back, better body TM with Teeter Hang Ups®. In just a few minutes a day, you can experience natural relief of back pain and improved joint health:
• Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
• Reduce nerve pressure • Realign weight bearing skeleton • Relax tense muscles • Improve joint flexibility and range of movement When you want a natural, in-home solution for a healthier back, try inversion – if you value quality, look to Teeter Hang Ups.
• Peace of Mind: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to conform to quality standards for manufacturing. Teeter inversion tables are voluntarily tested to meet the UL Classification 60601-1, a medical-grade standard.
• Product Guarantee: Teeter Hang Ups 5-year Warranty exceeds industry standards, and the 30-day money back guarantee gives you the freedom to experience what Teeter Hang Ups can do for you.
• Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyTM: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
• Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
• No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
• Ratchet Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
• EZ Stretch Traction HandlesTM: With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
• Over EZ HandlesTM: Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent
• Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized
• Over-Sized Medical Grade Frame
• Ankle Comfort DialTM: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
• Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced to allow controlled lockout in full inversion.
• Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
-Adjustable Acupressure Therapy Nodes: Nodes in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the bed tracks, providing healing pressure for the back muscles
- Lumbar Bridge: Attaches to the bed tracks, adding a gentle arch to the lower back
• Stable Base (and added floor protection): Robust A-frame tubing with corner feet that increase the A-frame base by 20% and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
• Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
• Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-ratter knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
• High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple- plated chrome.
• Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm).
• Advanced Secrets to a Better Back: Instructional DVD includes five 10-15 minute exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your inversion table).
• U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
SPECS • Height capacity: 4’8” - 6’6" (142 – 198 cm) • Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs) • Assembled dimensions: 48” x 27” x 61” (114 x 71 x 147 cm) • Packaged dimensions: 50" x 30 x 7" (127 x 70 x 18 cm) • Packaged weight: 74 lbs (33.6 kgs) • U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
Gymkit UK offers a 30 day money back guarantee. This means that for the 30 days following your purchase of any Teeter Inversion Table you can return your item, provided it is in the original packaging. Please note we do not refund the delivery cost for returning the item to Gymkit UK.