Training on ‘The Curve’ burns more calories and recruits more core muscles than a motorised treadmill making it a highly efficient workout tool.
Small adjustments to the user's position on the belt provide an immediate response from the treadmill increasing, decreasing, or stopping the overall speed.
The treadmill's console offers 7 training guides and provides heart rate compatibility.
The built-in handrail provides security for beginners but the design of the machine allows advanced runners to go from slow to sprint immediately.
• Curve design enables the user the burn more calories than a motorised treadmill
• Compact, space-saving footprint
• Lightweight and easy to move with integrated handle and wheels
• Minimal maintenance required
• Manual, non-motorised treadmill
• Low carbon footprint, no power required
• Light Commercial specification
• Console with 7 integrated training programmes and heart rate compatibility
• Adjustable leveling feet
• Model: THE CURVE Wood Curve Treadmill
• Net Weight: 90kg
• Max User Weight: 100kg, 15.5stone
• Noise Degree: Below 80dB (A)
• Protection Level: IP 20
• Running Temperature: From +5°C to +40°C
• Electrical Insulation Level: II Level
• Product Dimension (L*W*H): 1470*800*1550mm
• Package Dimension (L*W*H): 1550*830*500mm
• Warranty: 1 year. Refer to Terms and Conditions