Gymkit UK is one of Europe’s largest suppliers of new and refurbished commercial gym equipment. We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most dynamic and innovated independent fitness equipment companies. We are looking for a Finance Manager who really wants to make a difference!
The Role will include the following
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare and Post month end accruals and prepayments
- Produce variance reports for departments
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Process Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger Invoices
- Responsible for all banking
- Bank Reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Reconciling Supplier accounts and paying suppliers
- Responsible for Petty cash, expenses and company credit cards
- Credit Control Management using telephone/ emails
- Sending Customer statements on a weekly/monthly basis
- Using Xero Payroll to Process Wages to employees
- Monitor the clocking in machine to ensure employees are paid for the correct hours
- Responsible for recruitment needs of the company
- Any employee personnel issues
This role would ideally suit someone who has completed their AAT and is looking for the next step into management accounts
Experience with Xero accounting software is an advantage but training will be given.
Hours: 8am - 5pm but flexibility is required at busy times.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]